Ledger Nano S Plus Hardware Wallet (Version 2022)
20 in stock
- Protect your assets and discover the Web 3.0 – with the new Ledger Nano S Plus Hardware Wallet
- Support for DeFi and NFTs
- Store your crypto values securely on a hardware wallet. The private keys never leave the device.
- Secure and professional storage of more than 5,500 cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash, Ether and many more.
Ledger Nano S Plus Hardware Wallet
Protect your private keys and passwords with a LEDGER Nano S Plus hardware wallet. The successor to the Ledger Nano S is now even better.
The Setup process is intuitive and easy .
The LEDGER Nano S Plus supports NFTs, DeFi and more than 5500+ digital assets: including Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Cardano, Tether, Ripple, Doge, etc. (Supported cryptocurrencies).
Best of all, thanks to the larger memory, you can now install over 100 apps at once.
Manage NFTs securely
Send and sign your NFT transactions in Ledger Live with maximum transparency and according to the WYSIWYS principle: What You See Is What You Sign
Enjoy trouble-free use
The large display makes it easy to navigate and verify transactions.
Reliably protect crypto assets, NFTs and tokens
With the certified Secure Chip (CC EALS+) your private keys stay offline – no chance for hackers!
The Ledger Nano S PLUS offers:
- Color: matte black
- Dimensions: 62.39 mm × 17.40 mm × 8.24 mm
- Weight: 21 g
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel and plastic.
- Connection: USB Type-C
- Certification level: CC EALS+
- Chips: ST33K1M5
- Compatibility: 64-bit desktop computers (Windows 8+, macOS 10.8+, Linux), excluding ARM processors. Also compatible with smartphones (Android 7+). The device is not suitable for mining.
- LEDGER Nano S PLUS Hardware Wallet with USB-C connector
- Qucik Start Guide
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- 3x recovery seed cards
NOTE: For security reasons, hardware wallets can only be returned in unopened and sealed packaging.