Bitcoin Nerdminer in S9 design – silver
4 in stock
- The Bitcoin Mini-Miner for your home – your start into Bitcoin Mining with up to 56 KH/s
- In stylish double fan design of a S9 Miner with engraving “Every Hash Counts”.
- Plug’n’Play – ready to use in 3 minutes: Connect power via USB-C, enter WLAN password and Bitcoin address for payouts – off you go!
- Power consumption approx. 1.55 watts only.
- 3 different display modes featuring these key figures:
Own and global hashrate, local time, block time resp. block height, mining difficulty, current transaction fees, blocks until next halving
- 1x completely pre-assembled Nerdminer in S9 design, consisting of:
- LILYGO T-Display S3 ESP32 board – with pre-installed firmware
- 3D printed silver case with “Every Hash Counts” engraving
- Low-noise mini fan (right)
- 3D printed fan dummy (left)
What is a Bitcoin Nerdminer?
The Nerdminer is an exciting open source project that allows you to mine a Bitcoin block with a small piece of hardware and very low power consumption. This project is a hands-on way to actively participate in Bitcoin mining, and learn a lot about the mining process. The probability of finding a block is extremely low. The Nerdminer is intended to be educational and illustrate and help understand the mining process. Due to the low chance of finding a block, running a Nerdminer is also called a “Bitcoin lottery”.
|Dimensions||8,6 × 4 × 4,7 cm|